Motorlux is committed to working with larger outlets, the emerging social media sector and independent reporters, columnists, journalists, bloggers and photographers who are capable of reaching wide audiences.
Motorlux strives to work with the best. We value individuals who have worked with us in the past or who have professional experience. The event requires that outlets/individuals have a proven history, demonstrate professional standards and regularly produce original and quality content that can reach the target audience.
Media Credentials must be applied for and will be issued in the applicant’s name. A photo ID will be required upon check-in.
Applications are due by August 5, 2022.
The approval of media credentials depends on the several factors:
- Previous relevant experience and/or examples of published work
- Credential applications should be accompanied by a letter of assignment if the media member is representing an outlet. The letter must be on company letterhead or sent from a verified company email address. Correspondence should state the name(s) of those covering the event and their specific duties and/or titles (writers / photographers / videographers, etc.)
- While multiple members from the same organization can share a letter of assignment, a media credential request form must be submitted for each representative from your media organization and not organizations as a whole
- While our decision is never based on “the numbers”, we welcome applicants to submit monthly visitor traffic data or number of social media followers
- Media credentials are for those who plan to cover the entire event as opposed to a single vehicle. Exceptions will be made in special circumstances at the discretion of the event
- Pre-registration is required. No Media Credentials will be issued on the day of the event
- Media credentials will be issued only in the name of the applicant. Credentials must be picked up at the Media Credential Desk at the event, a photo I.D. is required to receive credential at check in
You will be notified by August 10, 2022 confirming or denying your request. Please contact Chris Brewer, email@example.com if you require notification before August 10, 2022.
Drones and UAS are prohibited.
THE CREDENTIAL IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND MAY BE REVOKED AT ANY TIME